I want this girl back?

girls if your ex approaches you after 4-5 months saying that I've improved a lot and will never repeat those mistakes again due to which you lost feelings for me I am sorry pllz give me another chance!
what will you do?

21

What Girls Said 2

• It really does depend on the situation at hand, and why you two had split up in the first place. But if this is something that hasn't happened before and this is the first time it has happened and that person really has changed, and you feel like being together is worth it. I would always say, go for it. When you love someone or want to be with them, I don't see that any obstacle should get in the way of two people. She needs to prove to you that the mistakes won't be repeated again and you guys can work on it from there. Baby steps is always the way forward, and feelings can't just disappear straight away. If you love her and want to be able to work on it, give each other another chance. But make sure she proves to you that she actually has improved, you don't want the same thing happening again.
    Good Luck & Keep Smiling

• thank you very much i will try and ill make sure that whatever happens... should happen for a good cause

• Well thank you, I always like to give my opinion the best I can, It is never easy going through things like this on your own and it is always nice to feel like you have someone to talk to!

• hey I let out my self infront of her i told her what is going on with me... at first she argued nd thn even said me brother but i told her not to do tgat tgan she started talking normally and we laughed at each other so should i propose her asap or should i take baby steps?

• Well.. depends what you did, If you cheated then nuh uhhh.

• she said she doesn't have feelings nd nor did i treated her like girlfriend because she was a good friend and she asked me out to get into a relationship

• I've put a pack of chocolates 2 weeks ago with the key ring she loved

• she's using that key ring now on her bag

What Guys Said 1

• why did u break up in first place