Somebody please help me?

I broke up with my girl a month ago. I did that because she got these bad friends and she turned herself bad and started behaving strange! But since that breakup I can't stop thinking about her and I miss her badly everyday! I keep staring at our pics together and cry sometimes. Help me please,!

21

What Girls Said 2

• Break ups are hard, and they never get any easier and I am sorry to hear you are going through this tough time. I think the first step is maybe distract yourself with something else when you feel you want to look at the photos of you two together. Maybe hide them so you know that you won't tempt yourself to look at them. Looking back at memories can be nice, but when you're ready to, at a raw time like this it is going to be really hard for you. All the good times will come flooding back and it will make you feel worse. Believe it or not, crying is a good thing though, it actually helps you to feel better and there is nothing wrong with crying. Maybe if you know her friends that aren't 'bad' you could go and have a talk with them and see if they have suggest why she has been like this. It is normal to be thinking about her and hard on you, but distract yourself with your friends or things you enjoy doing, will make you feel so much better
    Good Luck, & Keep Smiling

• Delete all the pictures. Delete her number and her social media. Avoid seeing her.

• That's that hardest thing I an ever do

• there's plenty of fish in the sea sweety. Thats relationships for you, if it dont work out with the first you find someone better.

What Guys Said 1

• first step, remove the pictures. step two, focus on yourself. step three, after a few months and your mentally ready, find a new one. don't just hop from woman to woman, it's not healthy.