Is it worth having hope or waiting for someone you love?

83

Most Helpful Guy

• It's up to the individual. If you think it's worth it, then it's equally as valid as someone who doesn't think it's worth it. Both are equal objectively speaking, but to the individual person, one will hold more importance. If it's important to you, then it's important.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it is, always have hope when it comes to something you really want. When a person is really worth it, and you'll know in yourself if they feel like they are really worth it. They are always worth the fight and to wait for. No matter what age you are, you'll always know when you want to be with someone. But please don't sit there and stop what you're doing in your everyday life, continue to do things as you usually would. Hang out with friends, laugh, and have fun. But you can still want and have plenty of hope. This person may see how happy you are, and suddenly realise what they had and come back to you. You are allowed to wait around as long as you feel you want to, providing they haven't taken you for a fool and gone off with someone else straight away. But always always have hope! It's the best thing to have
    Good Luck, & Keep Smiling!

What Guys Said 2

• as a guy who is still a virgin and waiting till marriage, i'll say yeah i think its worth it. i hope so

• yes it is

What Girls Said 7

• A small wait. If you see that they may come back or change their mind but waiting for a long time in hopes that a person change completely is foolish

• Wait for a little while. I mean if it's been months and they still say "no, I don't feel the same way" then move on and forget about them.

• Nope, just go for it and date

• Well yes you can hope and be optimistic but don't have very high expectations. Just keep them like if he comes then great and if not then I will think of something else.
    I am in a similar situation so I can understand.

• It's always worth to have hope, but it's good to be realistic. I know I'm not helping...

• I say both cause u have to have hope in order of waiting for someone you love

• Yes if it's within reason