How to do deal with ignored by someone you care about?

Recently one of my friends was dating this guy for 3 months at first everything was going smooth until one day he suddenly stopped calling her. What should she do is the question?

Preppythoughts❤️

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, he's a jerk, and your friend should go out and find a nice guy. Honestly, when people do that, they usually don't come back, and even if they do, they usually have some half-ass excuse that you know isn't true. This guy is just extremely inconsiderate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being ignored is the worst feeling, it almost makes you feel like you did something wrong in order for this person to be ignoring you. Your friend hasn't done anything wrong at all, all she has done is care for this person and they are obviously being very unfair and not taking that she cares into consideration. When we care about someone we usually let our mind run away with us, thinking that we can solve what has made them suddenly turn. He may have reasons for stopping calling her, he may be busy with things going on in his life or he may have something serious happen with his family life. If your friend had this guy on social media, she might want to send him a quick message voicing her concern as she hasn't heard from him in a while, if she hasn't already done that. If she has done that, then I would advice she lets him come to her. Men do that, they hide away from intense situations and think that if they push it away, it will go away. The truth is, these things don't go away, so he might as well be honest with her and tell her what he wants in all of this, instead of making the poor girl wait around. Tell her to do things that she loves doing, hanging out with her friend and showing him that she is just as fine without him, show him how happy she might be (even if she doesn't feel it right now). If it is meant to be, he will soon come running back and realise what he is missing.
    Hope this helps a little, Good Luck to your friend and tell her to Keep Smiling!

What Guys Said 3

• keep trying to contact him if guy is really good, may be he was busy with other issues. dont misunderstood until you know the real truth

• To call this guy by herself and to ask him what happened

• I don't care

What Girls Said 3

• If she really likes him drop the pride and call him.. Call him and text him until he answers - If he says he doesn't want her then at least she knows and there is closure. If he still doesn't reply and ignores her then you also have ur answer.. But if he does the latter - he has taken the cowards way out and she can defo do better than him - nobody wants a coward. Hope this helps sis xx

• This happened to me before and this guy totally cut me off. He stopped talking to me and texting me and we saw each other everyday in school. What a jerk. Anyways, I definitely think she should give him a call, but don't over do it by texting and calling everyday until he answers. Send a couple texts asking if he's alright since you haven't heard from him. Something like that to make him feel like your worried... hopefully everything goes well!

• Cry. Think. Cry more. I miss D****
    But I'll never tell him😔