Why did you break up with your exes? Who broke up with who? How long were you guys together before the break up?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• My 1st ex broke dumped me because she was just using me to get another dude's attention. Me and her were together for a freaking week

My second ex broke up with me because she was moving to another state. Me and her were together for around 1 month and a half

My 3rd ex broke up with me while I was on the way to my late grandfather's funeral. She was the one who had the crush on me and I took the chance to ask her out. She said yes. Reason for her breaking up with was because her grandmother was prejudice towards blacks and labeled me as the stereotypical black guy even though I was an otaku and nerd. She later moved in back with her actual parents and they were cool with her wanting to date me. But it was too late because it was the end of the school year and I would be going to a new school. Me and her were together for about a week

My last ex broke up with me because she was dealing with severe depression and she didn't want to make me worry about her. I still worry about her to this day but me and her are still good friends. Me and her were together for 2 and a half months

I'm not really open to dating now because a lot of people say that they're in it for fun or to pass time. If that's the case, I'm gonna snap their neck when they tell me that. I'm in a relationship to build together, possibly getting married if the relationship lasts. But if you break up with me for the sole reason because you were in it for fun, you're gonna die pretty much.

• you seem like a genuine gentleman and who deserves true love and will give it too.

Most Helpful Girl

• It was a bit of a difficult break in the relationship and a very confusing one at that. I am completely devastated and genuinely never felt as strong with anyone else, as I did for him. Some people may say that others always say that but you just know when you know. We went on a break for about a week or so, and in that time were were supposed to keep in touch, but we hardly ever did, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to or not. He kept saying 'he didn't know what he wanted'. It has taken it out of me completely but I have just had to learn to take each day as it comes. The 'break' was insinuated by himself because he wanted space to think and sort things out. But the 'break up' was probably more me than him. I didn't know whether I was coming or going in the 'break' and in the end I decided maybe I needed to sort my head out as well. Like any girl, I will admit, I wanted him to fight for it, and he never did, but then again, do I blame him? No, course not. No man likes being dumped. I asked him would he be upset if we broke up and he said yeah. But yet didn't fight for it, which then lead me to believe he didn't care. I don't really know if it ended good or bad, and even thought I insinuated the break up finally, I still feel like I am hurting the most. We were together for 8 months before deciding to end it. That was both of out longest relationship and in all honesty, I think it scared us both. He finally admitted to me, the last time we seen each other, that he was suffering with depression, and he had been for years, he just knew how to hide it well and he wanted to power through it himself without anyones help. I would like to believe that we could maybe cross paths one day soon and we can see how we are both doing. It is sad that it has come to this and now we don't even speak to each other. He was my best friend and because I didn't know how to handle someone who pushed me away, I am now having to wonder where it all went wrong. These things happen but tomorrow is another day and you don't know what it might bring. So if you're going through this, keep smiling, it will get better!

• awww sounds like me and him

What Guys Said 3

• Girlfriend being way too clingy. Not giving me enough space and always worrying. Also no trust in the relationship. The list goes on.

• I got dumped by her after 15 years, because she had no more feelings for me

• oh wow this is so sad. :(

• It certainly was, but now it is more then 3 years ago and I'm doing well now

• that's good.

• She cheated multiple times.
    I did after one of the guys owned up to it (he was unaware that she was in a relationship at the time).
    2 Years.

What Girls Said 2

• I was with my first guy for about a year. He dumped me because he could not accept me being away at uni for another 3 years.

I am so happy he dumped me. I had only been at my new uni almost two weeks when I met this fantasic guy, last September. I moved into his flat by October. Nearly 10 months together now.

• I got bored. I always get bored.