Call him out for the piece of shit he is or just walk away?

For 18 years I have been there for my ex.. even when we weren't together. We have been off &on. He begged for another chance, said he was a changed man and wasn't that punk kid anymore.. once again he betrayed me on several levels. I am the only one who has stuck by his side through his trial and error and uplifting him when he was crying and depressed.. But this was the last straw.. i am so livid and I want to tell him how shitty he is.. but at the same time I have a good heart and I just want to walk away silently forever this time. I hung up on him several days ago and haven't said anything since.. he hasn't even apologized for being shitty. So should I tell him how I feel and have him hate me or walk away not giving him a reason to? ugh!

23

Most Helpful Girl

• if you have a good heart, the best revenge is to walk away...

• thanks for MHG :) how are you feeling? any updates on this one?

• I walked away.. he has been begging for another chance but I told him too much damage has been done. I have moved on and am talking to a very nice guy

• good for you, atta girl :) he realized too late.

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him some of the main reasons why you don't want anything to do with him and never speak to him again

• Walk away

• Sent a letter.. A good old fashioned letter. No immediate reply or delivery. And still a chance for you to say what you want.

What Girls Said 1

• Walk away. Cut that tie completely. Stop prolonging this. It is the best.