Girls, girl broke up with me before leaving for school, any hope for me to get her back? or any idea what is going on with her?

So i met this girl, we went out 7 times total in the span of about a month. I met her sister on our 4th date, and she met some of my friends on July 4. Things were seemingly going great, there was talk of a relationship, and i thought we were going to be together a while. She was moving for grad school Aug 6th, and knew this the whole time, mentioned it on our first date even. She mentioned it a couple times after, one date she said how itd be perfect if shed gotten into a school very close to where i live, and another on our last date, she said id have a girl for the week and her on the weekend when i visited her, and that she didn't wanna talk about it. i said she was crazy and dropped it. our last date i met her dad, then we went to a drivein, which was a lot of fun, but i noticed she became pretty distant on the second movie, and i definitely noticed a change in her. This was also the first time we really made out, i haven't dated in a while and wasn't very sexually aggressive so was prolly taking things too slow, but anyway. Next day she agreed to go out on the following day where i was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend officially, she accepted, but later in the day texted me to break up with me, because of the distance she said she didn't want to get attached and leave me behind. I was needy and she was mean and nasty. The next day she texted a long apology, to which i responded by beggin her to take me back, i know, needy and lame. She was pretty mean again, and kept messaging me randomly throughout the weekend, then stopped after i stopped replying to her snaps. A couple weeks later i text her to wish her well, we exchange some texts about but then she responds to one 8 hours later and i just dont respond, it was wishing me well basically. Then 3 days later i wake up to a text saying to not contact her anymore and why did i text her if i didn't wanna actually talk to her. I don't know whats going on anyone think i have a chance getting her back?

What Girls Said 2

• I would move on. As she said, she didn't want anything serious because she was leaving and it doesn't seem like she has any intentions on starting anything with you again if/when she comes back.

• No. I think you should let this one go