Is it strange that my ex still talks to me? Can exes be friends?

We still text each other about how we are, after being split up for over a year. He says e still thinks about me sometimes. We don't meet up though and I haven't seen him since November.

He'll text me every month or two. Recently we've been talking a bit more. He jokes about me having a boyfriend to see if I do.

02

What Guys Said 2

• I hope so cos I'm living with my ex next year! I think as long as you both move forwards as well. there isn't any reason it can't work:)

• exes can be friends. I've been conversing with my ex for 6/7 months. Its normal !

• And you both have no feelings for each other left? I think that's the only way it can work really.

• I have feelings for her, and she has for me. But our relationship isn't possible, and we mutually & maturely accept it. We also just stated not to talk or ask about each others sexual activities. It works for us, but it might not work for you.

What Girls Said 0