How I do I make sense of how I feel?

My ex and I dated for nine months. During that time I supported us for the majority of the relationship. I paid for the rent, the food, gas in both our cars, cigarettes, bar covers, drinks, etc. We even got a dog together. Then, while we were still together, he moved back home to try and get his life together and stuff just started to fall apart for him. Got kicked out, got his phone cut off, had problems finding a job, etc. It made me grow distant from him because security is a big thing for me. I started hanging out with another guy about two months after he left. We broke up but I promised him I wouldn't sleep with anyone else and did and he found out about it. I still love him but I don't know if I'm in love with him anymore. I like the other guy but thinking about things with him makes me question what I want. I can break it off with the other guy and move to work things out with him or I can let him go. I need some help on this. Anyone?

11

What Guys Said 1

• If security and money is a priority in your life don't apolgise for it, find someone more suitable to your needs, don't waste your time on someoen who can't support a family if that's what you want.

What Girls Said 1

• I think in some way you MUST know the answer to your own question. If you want to work things out with your ex it has to be because you can't live without him and are madly in love with him...not because you " stilllove him"...I think many of us can see we will always love our exes, but there's a huge difference in loving them and wanting to be with them. If you are confused, then maybe you should just be alone right now, take space and time to yourself and reallt figure out what YOU want for yourself. I really believe that time tells all...give yourself a good month or two alone, and I think the answer will be much clearer! :)