What is cheating?

Boyfriend told me another girl kissed him and he pushed her away is this cheating and should I take him back?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with chiefnavarro. If someone forces something on you and you aren't a willing participant, it's not cheating. You didn't do anything wrong unless you went along with it willingly.

What Guys Said 4

• He didn't kiss her. He pushed her away, and then still came and told you.

Saying that, the girl probably kissed him for a reason, but I wasn't there, so I can't know whether he led her on. If I were you, I wouldn't blame him at all, but I would be suspicious if he continued spending time alone with her.

• That's rude! He didn't make out with the girl? I mean... um, he did the right thing. You must have a really good grip on his balls. What's your problem?

• no its not cheating. she kissed him. if a man rapes you did you cheat?

• This question is like asking,

"Hey guys, my boyfriend's friends almost forced him to take drugs, but just as he was about to get doped up, he pushed his friend away, SHOULD I TAKE HIM BACK?"

What the f*** is wrong with you? GET OVER IT.

What Girls Said 4

• first of all how did the girl get so close?

Second I wouldn't count that as cheating but that's a little suspicious. You don't accidently kiss people. lol what she do? fall on his face? lol

Sorry I'm making a joke of this. =/

• It's definitely cheating, but it's completely up to you if you take him back or not.

Keep in mind, he "said" he pushed her away, BUT you obviously were not there so you will never really know.

• 1: are you stupid?

2: he pushed her away. He didn't ask her to kiss him, so get over it.

• i'd just ask why he is telling you..either he wanted to be honest or felt guilty...if he really pushed her away, good for him, but he could've just said that..i mean...its not that hard to swurve out of dangers way before the actual kiss happens..