I called her a heartless monster and I feel like it's true, but how should I stop feeling guilty even though I know I'm not wrong?

So she dumped me months ago and three months later I wrote an apology which she acknowledged and also said sorry for ending this way. that was supposed to be the end of it. Yesterday I lost my shit because I know she was the one at fault so I vented all. my anger and called her a heartless monster because of the way she had cut me off and became cold. It left me torn. I know it's been 6 months but I have made some. progress but yesterday seemed to just unwind it.
Now I know she'd have moved on and she didn't give a shit because she ignored a hi I sent a week ago, why did feel so offended about my hate for her? Why did she even give a regard to what I said?
Her best friend told. me she feels hurt and insulated, why? And how?
And also, she may not think highly of me, but I don't give a fuck anymore, I just feel bad for hurting people in general but I don't wanna apologize. Thoughts?
0
2