Do you ever want your ex back after they've become successful?

I still miss my ex badly. I just wasn't myself when we dated a while back, seeing as I had so many life issues, but I've grown so much in the time we were apart.
Now it's five months later, I got promoted to Junior Boss (now I'm an actual bosslady lmao) and I want to tell him badly but I'm scared that he'll just be annoyed that I get in touch. I'm still working on my physique a bit and maybe message him on facebook in a few weeks? I mean I could just ask him about the title of this film we watched and see if/how he reacts :')

26

Most Helpful Guy

• He could've possibly moved on. It was only 5 months though? I'm not sure that warrants a breakup. You could try and see what he says or reacts. Though, if I were him, I probably would've just moved on. He also might think that you slept with someone else in that time. Possible thought? Maybe

• I was busy working and traveling but he doesn't know that. I did act a bit like a party girl back then... it was just a phase mostly caused due to hanging out with the wrong friends. I'll just give it a shot I guess.
      He's the only man I ever loved so deeply.

• Maybe he might be bothered if you did in fact sleep with someone while you two were broken up. I know I would. It's not super relevant, but it could be a thought. Sure, try reaching out to him and see what happens

• I was pretty heartbroken until like a month ago. :') But I have no idea what he's been up to. I completly dropped off the face of earth when I heard I might be getting the better job (deactivated fb aswell to avoid getting distracted). I'll just ask him about the film and hope it'll spark his curiosity ;-;

Most Helpful Girl

• ya try but first find out if he with someone else. if he is, back off. you don't need more pain... if he isn't try shooting him a short text. congrats boss lady :)

What Guys Said 5

• Them becoming recently successful wouldn't change a thing for me. It shows me that they are doing well career wise but we broke up because of the substance within them. Most of the time becoming successful is not the same as changing who you are on the inside

• Nope

• no, never have, my ex's are ex's for a reason.

• Yeah sometimes

• never had an ex never had a girl sorry if this comment has no substinance at all.

What Girls Said 1

• Hell no but an ex has wanted me back and I told him to piss off

• The ones you don't want always seem to come back. 😂

• Or you did want them to come back and they actually do - after you moved on. I guess that's how life works 😂

• Life is a funny thing lol