If she wants to break up what should I tell her?

She gave me these reasons that why she wants to break up with me. What should I do?
What should I do now? about life and all.
please Don't make fun of me.
I'm tired.
i dunno what should I feel now.
if she wants to break up what should I tell her??

1222

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, just wow. Were the heck did you get your girlfriend from? Build a Bitch. com? Okay first off there's a few things on that list that she should of taken account of before entering a relationship with you. If she wasn't attracted to you, and thought you were ugly and out of shape then what was her dumb ass thinking when she got with you? If she wanted a man with all the things she said you aren't or don't have, then maybe she should of went to go find a man with those things. Like seriously that is so retarded, its like going to a store that doesn't have chicken but complaining they don't have chicken. Now if you're now if you lost these things or working your way towards to get it, then I completely understand life happens. If you aren't trying to get a job, a house etc. then I can see why she made the list even though its cruel. Anyways, she just sounds like an awful girlfriend in my opinion and not someone you want to be in relationship with or wife up. She did you a favor by leaving.

• Haha build a bitch. com. Yeah the glues still drying on her and he's put a few bits in the wrong places by the looks of things.

• @Dale1982 Yea I don't understand. How the freak is Indian a problem? It's not like the guy lied about it you can obviously see he's indian and I'm sure he told her.

• The average nutter is not to be pondered over just avoided at all costs. Let's face it in this world they're a dime a dozen

Most Helpful Guy

• If she wants to break up with you, there is nothing you can do to prevent her from doing that. . . and why would you want to prevent her from breaking up? Why would you want to be with someone who does NOT want to be with you?

However, you might want to ask her: "If there is so much about me that you dislike, why did you agree to start dating me?"

• i asked her that
      she said she dunno
      she can't think of anything and left me suddenly
      blocked me everywhere

• There's nothing you can do about it except to learn whatever lessons you can learn from the experience, then move forward.

• easy to say move forward.
      Hard to do it.
      when you remember her in everything you do.
      i remember her here too.
      she used to use GAG

What Girls Said 11

• What the fuck? Seriously, who on earth does this?
    I hope you wrote her a name tag with "cunt" on it and slammed the door after her if we're writing stuff down

• i couldn't do it. i can't.
      i still love her though she left me.

• hahahaha wow or responses were verbatim. even the comment reply. lolol

• Great minds think alike? haha

• Seriously?

No joke?

• No Joke. I swear on God.

• Thanks
      but I still can't think about her like people are telling me she is
      after reading that paper.
      i dunno but I can't hate her
      i will just make her in one of memories.
      thanks for caring.

• @Asker, ok. All the best to you and just remember if a person hurts you, makes you sad, abuses you, they DONT love you. They should be inspiring, uplifting and encouraging you. They should bring out the best in you.

• With a girlfriend like that who needs enemies? That's terrible! Get rid of her ASAP

• I can't believe anybody gave you this. If they did, sorry, but what made you choose such an awful person? Maybe next time you'll choose better.

• I made her better than she was. She was nearly scattered i pieces. I took her in my care made her a Good person. (Atleast people close to her are saying she's changed in a better person).
      now I feel like I'm same like she was before. Just different she was some bad. I'm not at all.

• Anything you enjoy. Things you enjoyed before she came along. Find new things even, just pick whatever looks fun and go have fun! Spend more time with family and friends, go out alone, go out and make new friends.

• thank you

• tell her she has the handwrititing of a second grader and that 98% of the things on the list you can change and make better... But she will always been a heartless, soulless, lonely little bitch.

• What the actual fuck? wow. what a bitch. It's a good thing she left you. She left you because you were hindu?

Man, get over her. Go out and meet someone that really values you!

• she said I'm all of it that's why she left me.

• What happened to 'We're just not compatible,' lol. Honesty the best policy my arse. I'd rather she bulshitted me instead of taking my self esteem with her

• can't believe you Asker. if you were that horrible why date you in the first place. thats too low even for women.

• Dump her, you can do better than her

• I don't believe this is real, but if it is you're better off without her.

• Let her go, that's all you can do.

• I wish I could.
      But I miss her everytime.
      i try to forget her and it makes me remember her more and cry

• Let her go

• I don't even know you but I know you deserve better. you should not be with someone that brings you down like this. it seems like she's a gold digger and only cares about material things

• People are saying always to me whenever I love someone they leave me. Saying you deserve better. is that mean I deserve a better that is never Born? Like there it's never been?
      So should I not be loved?
      Not in anyway?

• about?

• about what you were asking haha

What Guys Said 21

• what the fuck, drop her like It's hot. girl is a psycho path. Tell her "Cio bye bitch". best decision you'll ever make in your life

• I can't forget her.

• Thanks though I won't show it to my mom. i will tell her about she left me when life will get more better.
      i can't rn.
      she's suffering so much that I can't let her know my pain.

• Askeru can't forget her cause she made a religious acolyte of you with her pussy and manipualtions. i bet this pscho bitch complimented you hella lot before she began destroying your ego. read my take 'Why single men are hated by society. And how YOU are a part of the problem." you might start getting a grip.

• Time for her to go anyway, of that's how she feels. I'm sure there's someone out there who's far better suited to you than this girl is.

• People always says that thing to me. you deserve better. but sometimes I think I deserve a better that is never made by God? So I won't be loved by anyone?

• Maybe you should start a blog on WordPress about how you're feeling. It would help you to focus, I think. And I'm not asking you to hate her; its just clear that she has some big issues. You'll always have the memory of the good times. Treasure it, but dont let it rule your life.

• thank you

• If you are all them things then improve yourself. She doesn't want you. Cry a river, build a bridge and get over it

• that looks more like your insecure projections after so many years of brainwashing by the matriarchy. you believe you should live up to these superhuman standards cause that would make vaginas happy. look at what makes YOU happy and what progresses you as a human being internally.

• if it is true the only one that is to blame is you for letting this abomination in your life. and even more pathetic is that you still have feeling for her.

• and its a classic how she turns her psychopathy around and projects it on you.

• its easy. let me explain them for you. her psychopathic ass created a strong junkie like dependance of you on her with her compliements and ego boosts. and with her vagina. all these oxytocin secretations in your brain created the illusion of bonding and what you identify as feelings. poor little you. i dont have to get that. i'm too smart to touch the stove in the first place. unlike you that had to burn your hand to wake up. and still seem hopeless after all.

• Write her a really sweet letter then at the end put the things you like about her and didn't. and give her the exact same list.

put "cunt" at the end. followed by love you and can't wait to see you soon.

• the thing is I like everything about her except she left me.
      I'm scared
      i can't face her anymore.
      I'm sure she had told all her friends what she thinks of me and posted somewhere but I'm blocked everywhere i can't see it.

• i had planned my whole world with her
      she was centre in my future
      now when she's gone
      i can't think of building that again.
      i don't have any hope i can do it without her help.
      i dunno what to live for.

• you can continue feeling sorry for yourself or you can do something about it. either way it's your call

• Nothing anyone says here will help if you had genuine feelings for her. All I can say is that you will get over her in time and you may even realize how much she didn't deserve you. I know it sounds cheesy af but timr heals all wounds.

• I dunno i miss her all the time.

• And its going to be like that for a while but it will pass.

• Ask her why she went out with you in the first place. Then point out all her faults, then dump her.

• she gave me one hour to talk with her before blocking.
      i asked her all that.
      she said she can't stop thinking why she's doing that
      she said she don't know
      and block me in 5 mins instead of 1 hours.

• thank you
      i will try to do that.
      it's not easy to stop thinking about a person
      you always did.

• I know, I have experience of the same, and it's best in the long run. I wouldn't want my ex being unhappy. We still get on well though.

• Wow dumb bitch to the curb! Nobody deserves this

• i wish I could do the same you said. but I can't.
      i can just try to forget her.

• She doesn't deserve a man like you

• thank you.
      I wish It could help me to hold her in my life. but it didn't.

• she's a cunt, your better off without, focus on getting your shit together

• thanks.
      but I can't think like she's a bad person.
      i just can't.
      i will just try to make her only as a dream or nightmare.

• don't keep someone around who doesn't want you. also be a better you

• i dunno what to do.

• wattpad or start a blog.

• thank you again

• Let her go and then prove her wrong. Happiness is the best revenge.

• Just throw that piece of paper in the trash. The first thing I would do is get in shape. I recommend following fitness blender on youtube. Once you get in shape everything else will begin to fall in place.

• wow what a piece of shit... you deserve better my man.. no need to beat yourself over her..

• if you were with someone that's capable of and willing to do that to you, you were with the wrong person to begin with.

• I wish I could say the same.
      it felt alright until she suddenly show me this and left me.

• Win the lottery!

• what do you mean?

• There's no such thing as an ugly millionaire, look at Milk Jager, my scrotum's less wrinkly than his face, but, he's banging a bint young enough to be his daughter, Prince William's a slap head, but Kate Middleton fancies him, why? Because he's minted, that's why, greedy cow. Toner "Baldric" the Robinson's banging a much younger woman, women really go for Peter String fellow, why? Money wish I had a couple of million in the bank then women would let me stag them.

• she's not a girl like that

• Stay single&mingle

• She's a bitch fuck
    Her honestly
    You shouldn't talk to her at all

• Let her go and work hard for yourself. Earn a good life.

• just leave her.

• just leave her because she don't love she needs money

• she left already.
      i just can't get myself together after watching what she wrote.
      i can't think any girl will date me ever.

• hahaha try to forget and just move on

• All the material things are at the top of the list. Typical woman.