Guys, guys, why would you go separate ways with a girl you really love but still tell her to feel free to talk to you?

why do you keep coming back to her even after she already blocked you because you dumped her? why write her a long ass love letter basically saying goodbye to her but u will miss her and tell her you love her goodbye. what do you want!

since the break up, we had a fall out 3 times. and i think this is the last. i will not take him back. but is he going to come back again? he messaged me 3 days ago. I did not reply to his long ass love letter.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• probably one of the 2 things:
    1# you miss her and your relationship with her and want to get back
    2# sending childish messages of how you miss her and want to get back while you really don't. Some sort of ass playing with her

• i am sick of his games. he thinks the next time he comes back, i will take him again, he is dead wrong.

• lol did i helped?

What Guys Said 4

• Ahahahaha nice question! At all i will say that is something that happened to me too. But actually is just a way to tell everything he didn't told to you before. Just like to say that for him this is a bad thing. That's all ;)

• what does mean? he is going to come back again? nah he already left me more than once. no more

• So why you keeo thinking about him? This means that you still feel something. Two options now. Stop thinking and move on. Or go back and get leaved again and again ;)

• duh obviously. lol i can't just shut my feelings off. ok i will take the first option. thank you :)

• Maybe he just doesn't want any relationship, but doesn't want to lose you as a friend.

• a friend? being friends with an fresh ex is never a good idea. we flirt like crazy

• Do you still have feelings?

• ya :/

• sound like the guy doesn't know. his head is turned by something

• what do you mean

• lol i am not looking

• I wouldn't do that