How do I get over him?

We were never together but we got really close; he messed with my head and now he just disappeared, leaving me with all these unanswered questions and I just can't seem to move on. It's driving me crazy because deep down I still wish he would explain why he played me like that or tell me that he likes me too, but I think it's finally time to realize he's not coming back and it's time to let him go. Any tips? And not the usual "time heals" or crap like that, something to speed up that time maybe?

66

Most Helpful Guy

• go for a trip with friends somewhere you like and plan doing activites that you enjoy the most and by doing that try to clear your mind. It's the best thing i can advice you

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me tell you I am going through this similar situation right now, I met this guy we were talking every day for a month and a half we were spending all of our free time together going out spending time at home doing fun things I fell hard we were in a good place then one day he just didn't message me in the next day didn't message me. When I messaged him he never responded to days later basically said he was feeling too hard it was too much for him distance was an issue he couldn't be with someone he couldn't see every day makes it hard because I completely let my guard down. The best advice I can give is just to know your worth and that there's not only one person out there that can make you that happy and make you feel good about yourself when you're around them you will find someone else that can make you feel the same way or maybe even better. Maybe he had to leave your life for you to have room for something new and better

• Thank you, feels good to know I'm not the only one even tho I knew it already but you know what I mean. It's just really hard because I keep bumping into him or seeing him online and I just can't get over him.

• It's really hard though. I know it's the right thing to do, it's just so damn permanent but I know I have to do that and now you made it even clearer thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

• Love to ya girl, make room for the positive

What Guys Said 5

• #get your head busy in other stuffs
    # go out with friends n spend tome with them
    # share with your friends what you have gone through
    #if you can't share make a diary and every time you think of him write everything in diary and very soon you'll be over him

• I don't think you need to forget him, just go and try something. If you really like him and he feels the same, one day you will be close again ;)

• easy. go out and look at other guys and find someone else. it's easier for girls because they have more options and they are more likely to get asked out than guys. so long as you aren't picky you will get over the last guy.

• Finding someone else speeds it up pretty fast.

• I love this๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• doesn't always work. Sometimes there a void you just can't stuff with men.

• find someone else

What Girls Said 5

• he doesn't owe you anything. there was nothing to begin with. girl, just go on with your daily routine and embrace new hobbies, meet new people, or hang with the old friends and family. do not contact him, erase him off of your phone and social sites. leave him in the past where he belongs. but if you cross paths again, maybe you will be over him. coz if you meant something to him, he won't go AWOL just like that.

• You can't really speed up that time but you can surround yourself with people and things that make you happy and help take your mind off of the guy.

• you need to realise something.
    guys don't care about weither you move on or not, they don't care if you ever think about them again once you're both through, and they don't care if you'll ever find someone again.
    so stop hoping for him to come back to give you a reason why he left cause he does not give a slightless damn

• How did he mess with your head?

• There were clear signs he liked me but now he's just mean. And ignoring me.

• A few months.

• Best bet is to start dating others and go out with friends

• You will never get the closure you're seeking so jsut forget it