What does he mean by "that's not what I'm worried about"?

He says he still has feelings but dumped me. I asked if we can still hang out. He said "I want to but I don't know if we should" I said "but I won't kiss you" he said "I trust you but that's not what I'm worried about." Then he said "ok. We can." What does he mean by that's not what I'm worried about

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably more worried that HE couldn't resist temptation.

What Guys Said 1

• He probably found someone else and doesn't want to get attached to u

• I don't see anyone on social media and I asked his friends too... there's no one else. Can you answer what he's worried about

What Girls Said 2

• He is probably worried about something else, I mean if he broke up with you why would you want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you? of course guys are going to say sure lets hang out. You're going to end up being more confused!! Let it go and if it's meant to be it will but I would not even hang out with him

• Worried about what is what I meant

• It would be best to ask him, because you'll just be gettign opinions from everyone not knowing what he meant

• He might be talking about him getting too attached to you again to the point where he can't control himself around you or you're constantly on his mind

• You mean he's worried he'll kiss me

• Probably but that kiss could bring back the feelings that he has for you and tried to keep at bay. He doesn't seem to want that to happen I'm afraid