Why wouldn't a wife of six years look into your eyes during sex?
What Girls Said 1
I rarely look at my husband during sex for a few different reasons.
1) If there's no visual stimuli, it heightens physical sensation.
2) I stop tracking things with my eyes when I feel good, so I tend to close my eyes or focus on his chest because it feels rude to stare "through" him.
3) I need to concentrate in order to help him out (tensing my thighs, tilting my hips, etc, to get the type of contact, pressure, and movement that I need since I can't communicate some things to him quickly and correctly enough), and looking at him makes it harder to do that.
4) When he moves (changes position or rhythm, swallows, etc), the sensation changes. In order to stay aroused until I acclimate or he goes back to doing things the way that was feeling good, I usually have to fantasize... ironically, it's almost always about us doing whatever it is that we're actually doing.
5) It feels awkward to look into his eyes. I don't know what to say or do... the same as when I look into someone's eyes for too long in a non-sexual situation. Then I just end up feeling uncomfortable instead of feeling good.
I'd actually be more likely to look at someone I didn't care about than someone I love, because it doesn't matter if I embarrass myself with someone I don't know.0
What Guys Said 0
Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.