Why wouldn't a wife of six years look into your eyes during sex?

my wife has never been the type to look into my eyes or even at me hardly during sex. i attribute it to thinking of another guy or whatnot. what are the reasons behind her always looking away or closing her eyes during sex? it feels less intimate and more distant... wondering the psycho-babble behind it. and/or opinions. by the way, thats not my real profile pic and if it was, case closed i know. but im decent looking with athletic tattooed body who has no problem catchin snatch back in the day before the almighty ball and chain. now im wondering if she's out slappin cuffs on others... and instincts are pretty acurate so I've heard...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't look into my boyfriend's eyes much during sex. Usually my eyes are closed because I'm enjoying it. Personally I would find it awkward if I just looked into his eyes the entire time.

• yes but never?

• If it bothers you so much then why don't you ask her why she doesn't look into your eyes?

• I've thought about that and have. she replies wit an, "I do". case closed. end of discussion. maybe she's squinting. I don't know. hmmmm... maybe I should squint. see if she can dig it. hey thanks IMA try that next time I beat it up. πŸ’πŸ™‡πŸ’‡πŸ™ŽπŸ™†πŸ‘«πŸ‘₯πŸ‘„πŸ™πŸ‘ŠβœŠπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘βœŒπŸ˜ΊπŸ˜Έβ›³β›³β›³πŸ‘“πŸ‘’πŸ‘ŸπŸ’

What Girls Said 1

• I rarely look at my husband during sex for a few different reasons.

1) If there's no visual stimuli, it heightens physical sensation.

2) I stop tracking things with my eyes when I feel good, so I tend to close my eyes or focus on his chest because it feels rude to stare "through" him.

3) I need to concentrate in order to help him out (tensing my thighs, tilting my hips, etc, to get the type of contact, pressure, and movement that I need since I can't communicate some things to him quickly and correctly enough), and looking at him makes it harder to do that.

4) When he moves (changes position or rhythm, swallows, etc), the sensation changes. In order to stay aroused until I acclimate or he goes back to doing things the way that was feeling good, I usually have to fantasize... ironically, it's almost always about us doing whatever it is that we're actually doing.

5) It feels awkward to look into his eyes. I don't know what to say or do... the same as when I look into someone's eyes for too long in a non-sexual situation. Then I just end up feeling uncomfortable instead of feeling good.

I'd actually be more likely to look at someone I didn't care about than someone I love, because it doesn't matter if I embarrass myself with someone I don't know.

• tru DAT wit a hard hat... I was way off. dayum y y u girls are complicated creatures. cute, but complicated. and men are beasts. IMA bout to eat some me meat fuck it. I felt I was in touch wit the feminine side by via your explanation so much I need to let MA balls drop again. meat was the first thing come to mind. so thank you. my wife will appreciate this new feministic characteristic I have acquired due to such simple but very elegantly articulated in such a public forum as this. bad assery, straight out da girl factory😁

What Guys Said 0