If you wanted to break up with someone that you're in relationship with, how would you break up with them? How would you ask for a break up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be straight. Don't get caught up with excuses or blame or why and where and how. Just that you aren't happy and you don't want to be together anymore. Don't argue or get angry. then leave and let it sink in for a few days before you start answering questions

Most Helpful Girl

• Why you want to break up? But say you want to give yourself some space and then just be honest

• well I want to break up with the person I accidentally got with. I just felt that he cared and that but he seems like a psychopath. He's too clingy and there's a lot more

• You can say that but then his going to ask u questions. Just be straight up with him and say like i like you but I don't think we should be in a relationship we can still be friends and if he like flips out then I like just be nice and just end it in good terms

• yeah okay :)

What Guys Said 4

• I broke up with my girlfriend in person. Went to her place made sure no one was around and just told her my feelings and how I think things were not meant to be. Let her say her peace and then I left never to look back

• well i don't think you want it to end on bad terms so dont be hateful or dishonest just say the truth

• you don't ask for a break up, you say "I'm breaking up with you" and move on with your life

• Just try to tell them but I'm not experienced in breaking up with people tbh.

What Girls Said 1

• I would tell him I wanted to stop the relationship and tell him why I wanted to.