Can I still get my ex back after acting extremely desperate?

Me and my ex boyfriend were together for 6.5 years. Our relationship was a bit rocky, up and down. We lived together for 3 years and then in April of 10 he wanted to move because he said that he couldn't afford to pay the bills anymore so he moved back in with his parents at 30 and I moved in with my grandparents at 25. He told me that we were still going to stay together and that nothing was going to change we would just be living apart. He wanted to save money for us to move into a house. Only weeks after we separated I barely saw him. He would say that he would come over and then he wouldn't. Anyways he broke up with me and I have begged him, cried, acted very desperate. Text him constantly and called here and there. Now I see that he is with another girl on face book. This just made me more upset and desperate. The thing is he doesn't want to admit to me that he is with her. When I already know. Can I reverse the desperate attempts and get him back?

01

What Guys Said 1

• stop talking to him and move on...he will either come back or have already moved on...you are acting desperate right now, which isn't helping your case right now

What Girls Said 0