What annoys girls?

my girlfriend is distancing herself from me and saying that I'm annoying. when I ask in what I'm annoying so that I can try to work on it, she doesn't say. she just says I'm annoying. what should I do? pls help. I really love her and don't want this to come between us.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• as crazy as it may sound you should back off from her awhile... give her the space that she desires... go a couple hours with dry texting back and dont be soo clingy. sometimes girls gdt sick of a guy when he seems too interested... we start paying attention whennoone is giving it to us.

1|1
    0|0
    • u seem to know what u r talking about? my girlfriend broke up with me recently without giving a reason. is there any way I can fix things. pls help!

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• try giving her some space

0|1
    0|0
    • u seem to know what u r talking about? can u help me out? she's broken up without giving a reason. I don't know what to do? is there any way I can fix things?

• Show All
    • if she has lost interest, is there no way that we can fix it? coz I really love her and I wanna make things work and am willing to do anything.

• Not that I'm aware of, but good luck.

• sh e needs a date or alone time

0|1
    0|0
  • Confused

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;