I know he doesn't like me but why behave like this?

This guy I work with - we were texting/sexting for months but he adbruptly put a stop to everything saying he needed space. He then got back in touch 6 months later saying he realised he made a mistake and actually wants a relationship with me. I was so happy as I liked him very much. He was hot for a week and insisted I meet him at his flat on the weekend but couldn't as had plans. He then went nasty and cold. I should mention we have never actually been on a date. I asked him why the sudden coldness and he said he's permanently exhausted (from work and life), trying to get into a relationship with me shouldn't be this stressful, and that he doesn't want a girlfriend right now. I was shocked and confused but said okay. I've heard nothing from him since. I was devastated and cried many nights. A few weeks later I see him with another girl and find out that's his new girlfriend (also from where I work) This broke me terribly. I was tempted to lash out but kept the rage inside. Everytime he sees me tho he gives me a long angry death stare. I smile but nothing is returned so now I avoid him. I want to block him of everything but don't want to come across as if I'm hurting especially since I see him daily. I'm a mix of emotions but why is he behaving like this?

12

What Guys Said 2

• the dude's ego is too damn high because he didn't care #1 to stopping a relationship at first so he was being irresponsible, 2# for re-accepting to get back and then refuse to accept that you couldn't met at his place because of plans and 3# he didn't care about you at all when he moved on with someone else and give you those stares. But I believe that karma exist and he shall expect such behaviors soon from someone he care about so he can feel what he'd done to you. I think i made my point

• He want to get laid?

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like you had a lucky escape to be honest. Sexting, no dates then suddenly he wants you to come over and 'be his girlfriend'? No he just wanted to have sex with you. Honestly, block him and move on with your life. Guys sounds like a real childish asshole.