Guys, what do you do if the girl you love stopped talking to you after break up?

What are the things you go through after she stopped responding to your texts? After you guys stopped talking? What do you guys feel? Do you guys think about her? Do you try to move on by talking to other girls to forget her? Or do you try to get her back?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd prefer it if she stopped talking to me. If she broke up with me, that means it's not likely we're getting back together any time soon, and hanging around her after that - and hanging around any girl I love that doesn't love me back - would just be twisting the knife in the wound in my heart.

• what if you dumped her? my ex dumped me but kept coming back to be my friend. I cannot be just friends with someone i am still in love with. therefore, i have to stop talking to him until the day i can be his friend for real.

What Guys Said 4

• depression. feeling forgotten sucks. think about them everyday. talking to other girls helps at a surface level, but there's a lot of deeper feelings to get over first which basically means I'm not ready to date despite wanting the bad feelings to end. i would do my best to accept her decision and not do anything to get back at her.

• well it help if she sends you a text out of the blue to check up on you? but that's about it. you decided to end things so she respects your decision as well.

• I know that is why i am giving him space. I said good morning to him and I told him that I care for him but I understand where he's coming from and I respect that.

• great (:

• she's stop going through my texts, and it feels like she doesn't care about me anymore, it hurts so bad. But no I don't try talking to other girls but there is no way of getting back with her if I can't even talk to her

• if it falls back to the same old cycle why you ended things, it's safe to say she is hurting too by not replying to you but she has to let you go so she can move on...

• and what happened?

• she said thought she had moved on from me but realised she hasn't at all but is still trying to

• I'm too important and have important things to worry about. I just move on.

• breaks up means cutting the ties then everything finishes thereafter... why she we will talk after that

• so why did my ex come crawling back? not once but many times.

• then enjoy. whatchu eating

• pasta with white sauce... little unusual but alone today so I can cook only this