Sudden change of heart, how do I move past it?

At the beginning of the year I met this girl. And her and I instantaneously hit it off. We always had things to say to each other. We always would hang out with each other and go do really really fun things. After being friends for about 3 months we both developed feelings for each other. So naturally I asked her out on a date and we went. And it was absolutely perfect. We were officially together a month after our first date. And things were seriously just so perfect. We spent almost every day together this year. So, naturally, I started falling for her. About 2 months into our relationship I told her the three words
"I love you"
And things weren't instantly weird. She held me really close and told me that she didn't want to say that back unless she knew she meant it. Which was very much okay with me. So we continued just being us. I remember I left her house one week and very quickly noticed she started being distant. For a week it was just weird distance, then not, then distance.
Then out of what feels like no where she broke up with me. We talked about it a few times and it just came down to her not being ready for a serious relationship because when we met at the beginning of the year she had just gotten out of a two year relationship. Which I don't see how that should effect what her and I had. You know? Like she was saying serious things about her and I. She would say she sees a future with me in it, she's never felt like this for someone before. etc etc. She got scared and just ran away. And she knows that. And that just absolutely shatters me. Her and I both have never had something like what we had before.

I don't really know how to even try to get past it. And yeah we weren't together long but I've never been with a more wonderful indescribably amazing person who I connected with so well. I fell for her so hard.
0
2