Did I DO the right thing by letting him go? Man.... love is pain

OK... well I decided to let my guy friend go because I felt like he was acting fake. I tried to help him when I saw that the girl he liked was using him. But he never wanted 2 believe that. I played a lot of mind games with him because I was jealous and mad. And I wanted him to feel the pain I felt. I feel like things will never b the same. It was a love and hate thing. And he really did hurt me and I really liked him 4 him, not what he had. I'm still hurt and at the same time I still care bout him. But I'm mad because he did sum stupid things 4 that girl. So do you think I did the right thing?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• No, I don't think you did the right thing, but I don't think you were completely wrong about it. I think you should of confronted him on the situation, before you just dropped him as a friend. When a guy likes a girl, I mean really likes a girl, he doesn't wanna hear things like that. As his friend, I understand where you're coming from and why you told him, but their relationship is their relationship and sometimes you need to just take a step back and think, "is this really my business?" Also, it could've just been your opinion that she was using him. If you were jealous and mad, you should've tried talking about it, instead of confusing things more by playing mind games., If you like him, you need to talk to him, and tell him how you feel girl.

• Yeah your right. But I just don't wanna seem weak or desprate. well I messaged him on facebook tellin him how I felt. But he neverd replied. He used to walk her home and she neverd said thank you or nothing and she told him she didn't like him because he was black. But he just kept walking her home. And I hate that I care about him. So I felt like I had no choice, but to let him go. He's weak and stupid 4 other reasons. I can't be around that kind of person understand?

• I do think its worth it because you obviously care about him. I think you'll come to forgive him in time, and if he's in the special room, he can't help everything that he feels/does. you know? I think you just need to learn how to control the drama more effectively .

• I know. I feel bad because I judged him. I'll think about this very very hard, because

I'm tired of playing games. And I just wanna more on. I don't know, I gotta think about this. But um thanks for helpin me.