Why dont most people find nerds attractive?

the girl below is hotter then most nerdy girls but am woundering why won't most guys date nerdy girls? am not talking about the ones with a big boobs or a nice ass. am talking about ones with normal. body typles that or very cute with out glasses on. am asking becuase i met this girl who. plays wow she a big ass fucker nerdy but super. cute am. not. joking. she said evertime she asks a guy out she gets rejected. why is. that? i ready got a girlfriend myself who i love but if i didn't have a girlfriend i would date her.why dont most people find nerds  attractive???why dont most people find nerds  attractive???

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people who are "nerdy" don't really put themselves out there as much, so that can be part of it. But it can also be because in real life, the "nerdy" types aren't necessarily looking like runway models who happen to be wearing geeky teeshirts. Often people who are considered "nerdy" (stereotypically anyway) actually aren't very attractive physically, so it can be hard for them to get noticed by the opposite sex.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most geeky girls and nerdy girls won't explore or push themselves to try. If they do they half heartedly do it because they have decided that they will fail at it. So it ends up that they just date people who like and do what they want and are good at. They are not fun to date so a lot of people have not tried dating them a second time.

0|0
    0|0
    • what do u mean by explore? or push themself to try?

• Show All
    • That is the same issue the other guys have.

• lol, tbh I'm a stereotypical nerd like I've legit read 8 encyclopedias but I play sports and I like boxing so would I still be considered a nerd🤔

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• They don't advertise themselves

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they are awkward and men also think they might be too intelligent. Someone who says "like" and "OMG all the time is better :)

0|1
    0|0
    • i guest your right sje was a bit awkward at first but since am a gamer i got use to her really fast

• this is probably the best answer you'll get tbh

What Guys Said 5

• Um. I don't know what guys you talk to but I love nerdy girls. They seem so innocent and are shy half of the time. Nerdy girls are awesome because they're different from other guys. They stand out in my eyes because any girl can wear makeup and get a guy to drool over her but I find that nerdy girls aren't always the attention seekers. Some guys might see them as a turn off and only want to be with girls that act like girls. Stereotypes. Makeup, nail polish... etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol thats what am talking about my brother... when she told me she couldnt find a boyfriend am like wtf.. i even watch 3 guys reject her.

• Show All
    • i like girlrs with bigger butts but i dont mind girls with small breast n a fit small butt

• she does have boobs some what and a cute small butt, she's kind of in shape but does not work out.

• Because they overcomplicate things

0|1
    0|0
  • It's because most guys feel insecure when a girl is smarter than them

0|2
    0|1
  • Hey just id go i

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow is mad boring to me. I've only dated girls who play fps.

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;