Why can't my nerdy friend find a bf?

so i met this super cool girl and i can't understand why guys keep rejecting her and why she can't find a boyfriend. a bit about her she's 22, black hair, dark blue eyes, has a super cute face, wears glass, does dress like a nerdy won't go into big details, plays wow and cosplays.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to find a guy that is really into her stuff. I'm guessing that she won't try things and only sticks to what she is good at. So she won't combine with a guy's interests she will only do what she wants probably.

0|0
    0|0
    • she has tried a few new things with me, like bowimg, airsoft even through she was running and scream the whloe time which was pretty fucking funny by the way. i notice she's willing to try new things as long as she cofrtable with who she's with and seems unsure of herself.

• Show All
    • i normally just tell her to be herself and she will find the right guy and i dont date her becuase i got a girlfriend.

• Then keep giving her advice and keep looking. Also have your girlfriend also give her some womanly advice to help her.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 4

• maybe she's saying the wrong things to them. I love cute nerdy girls like that, too me she sounds perfect, so maybe she needs to fine tune her flirting

0|1
    0|0
    • lol i can't see her flirting with anyone tbh

• Show All
    • i never paid that much attion to it, i notice some guys friends flirt with her but they are not very good looking, normally if she sees a guy she likes she will ask them out 5 sec flat

• then she should try flirting while doing that, instead of just let's go out busy flirt laugh try make them ask her out and if they don't then try

• He want you?

0|0
    0|0
  • So why don't you date her?

0|0
    0|0
    • becuase i got a girlfriend who i love and am. not a. cheater.

• Show All
    • Hmm... check her for halitosis, excessive flatulence, B. O, anger issues.

If none of those apply, send her number.

• lol naa she cool

• She sounds cute, but I couldn't tell you without seeing her or talking to her what the reason is

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;