Have you ever been broken up with, with an absolutely ridiculous reason?

Like them saying that you're too nice, not skinny enough

Most Helpful Guy

• The other way round, yes. I broke up with a girl who poured water on me as a joke after we'd just had sex for the first time. Didn't need that sort of behaviour in my life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in a 2 year long relationship with a kid and was almost engaged when he came home late and told me he wanted to break up so he can play in his band and travel because I was holding him back not long after found out he was really just cheating on me

What Guys Said 10

• Lol, no. That would be amusing though, I hope it happens someday.

• I was broken up with once because a woman's mother found out I was white. she refused to babysit her son if we kept dating.

so that's pretty ridiculous to me. :-P

• yep, they were just looking for a reason

• Yeah I guess

• Nope

• yeah too good of a catch apparently

• haha its ok that was one stupid reason why my ex broke up with me... i think she was right though as i wasn't the one who jumped straight into bed with at least 4 other people in space of two weeks and im now probably well off in life then her

• Never

• No"...

• My ex split with me because she couldn't handle the fact I have a son

• I can see that, every time she sees your son she is reminded of that you have been with someone else.

• Yeah people are different in that way. But it's not like one of the choices are clear better than the other.

• She was borderline psychotic so I think I was pretty lucky lmao

• No but i was broken up with without being given a reason one time.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, my first boyfriend broke up with me because I didn't drink alcohol. He got too sick of me being sober when he liked to be drunk. ๐Ÿ™„

• I made this sorta mean joke while my boyfriend was playing video games and he got so angry that he blocked me and stop talking to me. The next day I found him laughing and insulting about me to his friends.

• Yeah xD But crazy things are what make a life memorable.

• Ohh I read the question in a wrong way. It was me who broke up with a weird reason but It was because I got tired and needed a reason to end everything already.

• I... used the "it's not you, it's me" line on a guy once. I feel shame.

• yeah it was- I think i like you more when we are friends only. xD

• Yes he broke with me RIGHT AFTER we had sex. I have since found out he did not want to be with me but rather he wanted to take my virginity

• I broke up with a boy because he loved me too much. I felt like suffocating.

• Can you please tell me more like what did he do? Was he like needy?

• @nomaster Oh Yeah, he was totally needy. He was over-supportive, over-protective, over-scared something bad could happen to me, that I will cheat on him, asking me if I ate, slept well, if I'm not tired, cold, etc. After a 2 weeks of dating he told me his biggest dream is me, standing by the stove, with a bunch of Kids around me, preparing a dinner for him, when he gets home from work. His usuall sentence started like "after we'll get married..." he was literally a pain in my butt. When I was breaking up with him, he was squeezing my hand, crying!!! and saying "but I love you so much, you are my sweet princess, the lady of my heart". I May be a bad person but in that moment i only wanted to laugh to his face and run away

• Never.

• No. No one has ever ever broken up with me in a relarionship

• No, I never been in a relationship before. So, nope. Never experienced before. But, one of my friend's boyfriend broke up with her because she was sincere and loyal to him. He is stupid enough to find another girl just because she's loyal to him.

• is it that you didn't want a relationship or another reason?

• @MB311985 haha it's fine. I'm 20 by the way. Just don't want to put my real age on my profile. โ˜บ

• awww sry to hear that must be tough

• This guy broke up with me cause i decided to only wear skirts and dresses and be natural๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

• That's ridiculous. Skirts and dresses are more comfortable than shorts or pants. Especially if it's really hot outside

• I know right! he just cared way more about my looks then my inner but i cared about his inner then his looks but yeah shxt happends๐Ÿ˜‘

• And we weren't even in a relationship but we loved each other's company a lot..