Hey guys, my boyfriend doesn't contact me for a long time ( five days), is that mean we have broke up?

When you want to break up, you choose Emotional abuse or tell your partner directly?

217

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never ghost someone. I recently said goodbye to someone who I had dated only 4-5 times and I told her in person.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is not set rule book. You must ask yourself, well, by the looks of it, this isn't normal. My boyfriend tried this for three days and I never texted him because I thought he was busy but on the third day he texted me in panic asking why I never said anything to him but to find out he wanted me to text him first. LOL sweetie don't text him first because you don't read minds. he should've told you... be direct.

What Guys Said 16

• If you guys were previously talking often, seeing one another often? I would assume that something had happened with him health-wise if this were the case with my boyfriend. If not, and he had been giving me the cold shoulder I would begin to suspect that he intended on leaving me.
    I would tell someone directly if this was me.

• First of all, it's only been five days, so no, you're not broken up, unless he's a total jerk, and secondly, just call and see what he's been doing. I think it's kind of inconsiderate that he hasn't talked to you at all for almost a week, but every guy messes up now and then. I wouldn't worry just yet.

• I don't want to contact him and wait for him

• OK then. Don't worry, he might have a reason for not being around, and things might be fine.

• I hope so

• maybe he's busy, I wouldn't think someone would break up with you without saying it. I've never been that way, if me and my girlfriend can be talkative about that kind of stuff then why would we be together in the first place

• Did you call him in the meantime? by the way, shouldn't your first worry be that something happened to him instead of him having left you?

• I'm sorry he's being a jerk, if he's not willing to put in the effort to make you happy then he's got to go. Best of luck to you honey.

• Is it maybe possible that something has happened to him? I once got injured and was brought to ICU without my boss notifying anyone for a week. Call him. Ask.

• what is his reasoning for the 5 day delay in contacting you, is he on a job or location where he is unable to contact you

• Call him?

• I don't want to bother him

• yes mostly we do that

• noo... he wants to see if u massage him or not... if ur worried about him or not... if he wanted to break up he would have told u

• that doesn't mean you've broken up maybe he's just busy and hasn't got a chance to reply

• Try getting a hold of him call or text Facebook messenger is always good it will show if he seen your message if no reply then I hate to say it but it sounds like you are and he doesn't have the balls to tell you

• did you try reaching him?

• As the last conversation is that I texted him and he didn't reply to me.

• No, I talked with him about his dinner time, and he rarely posts on social media

• yeah, but if you look it says active (whatever) ago

• tell her directly

• maybe it means he is in trouble or had an accident and died. thats why

• Just wait on him to call, if not, and you consider you waited enough, just move on!

What Girls Said 1

• Have you mentioned this to him?

• The last conversation is that I sent to him, he didn't reply to me.

• Yes, I can't agree any more

• I'm so sorry for you! It'll all work out :)