How to be friends with benefits with your ex?

My ex broke up with me more than a month ago because she wasn't feeling the same anymore. At the same time she begged and cried that she still wanted me in her life because I'm such a great guy and I'm a great best friend. So I told her not to contact me anymore because I wouldn't be able to get over her. So yeah it's been about two months and we haven't contacted each other and we blocked each other off of social media. I'm already used to not knowing and talking about her everyday and every time I think about the relationship we had and the heart break at the end I don't get sad anymore I just think of it as an experience people go through in life. With that being said I guess I'm getting used to be alone and not having many people around because I'm fine I just do me. Sometimes I think about how attractive she is and when we were together she once told me that if we were to end she thought we would still end up hooking up after. So should I contact her about being fwb? Any opinions if I should do this or not? I mean I really don't care anymore whatever happens happens I just wanted to try for the hell of it..

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should. Did not get wrapped up in the past again. Focus on your future. Preferably with new people

Most Helpful Guy

• Short answer: NO!
    The only sex you should or could have after a break-up is break-up sex within 1 week of breaking up. You both still have feelings and it´s just a mindf**k if you hook up with her again. Jealousy and resentment will follow. Just allow yourself and her to connect with new people and soon enough someone else will feel way more attractive than your ex. Trust me on this! Been there done that and not going to make that mistake again.

What Girls Said 2

• get her back or don't

• Fuck no! If all you want is a slick dick, find someone else who's willing. You've already detoxed from her and it will only mess with your feelings or hers to start shit up again

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!