How do I get over my bf?

I'm in a sticky situation. I dont mean to fall so hard and get so attached to my boyfriend. I have a feeling that he doesn't want to be in a relationship with me anymore, he told me that he would rather us be friends. What should i do?

He only sees me in a sexual way and he will grope me. He feels bad when i cry he said he will stay with me until i'm ready to be friends. He also threatens to break up with me, if i dont change who i am completely. I'm in pain right now, how do i just let go of our memories?

I feel that whenever i start to really like/care for someone, they stop liking me.

12

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sorry

• just find another guy or live with his terms

What Girls Said 1

• If he already says he only wants to be friends with you, than you have to do what's right for you, break things off with him, you deserve to be with someone who actually wants to be with you, not only in a sexual way