How long does it take to be able to love someone again?

The last two times both took about four years each, and I just can't wait that long again. I haven't been in a real-life relationship yet, and I can't wait until I'm 25 to be ready for one again. How do I speed this process up significantly?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Don't rush be patient trust me. If you choose the wrong girl it's going to make life complicated.

What Guys Said 1

• The way you think is so systematic that its your own downfall. you're stubborness keeps you single. Your desperation is sensed from women when you approach them.

At this rate you are gonna be single for life and not by choice. You seriously need to re-evaluate yourself and become more open minded unless you enjoy being rejected all the time.

• I don't know what you mean.

• Im basically saying you need to change your whole personality if you want to get a girlfriend. You are probably personality wise based off what you post and how you describe yourself the biggest turn off to women. I follow you because you're extremely ridiculous but now im feeling a lot of pity for you.

• What "personality wise"? I'm not desperate for a girlfriend. I don't care if I have one. I liked her specifically.