How to get over my ex?

I broke up with my ex boyfriend almost 4 weeks ago, but I still can't get over him.
We've been dating for three months and I really love him a lot... I was the one who said 'let's break up' since he already mentioned that he's thinking about breaking up and he seemed like he's unhappy with me... I thought it will be better for both of us and that I'll get over him quickly as I always do, but it still hurts so much. The fact that he seems fine, like nothing even happened hurts so much, that he doesn't even care about me anymore after saying all these sweet stuff to me, all the promises we made... Like I don't even exist. He liked me first, he made me like him and I am the only one who's hurt... It's unfair.
I'm thinking about him every night, even if I don't want to, I can't stop. All this time I just want to tell him 'I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I really love you", but I can't do that... It feels like it'll never end... I don't want to be hurt anymore, how can I get over him?

30

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Thinking about why it didn't work out helps a lot. Also liking someone else works too. I was the same as you when me and my ex broke up, but I thought about how we fought every day and the bad things that happened between us. I thought about everything wrong that happened and that were really hints that we shouldn't be together. I barely remember the good things now, not that they were a lot anyways. We just weren't happy together.

• Go to the gym

• Give it time