Why would a person still text you if they told you to " move on and find someone better"?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They have the feelings which won't die, but they have to move one for the some or the other reason, or they are dum to handle the truth

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You still care about the person and you want what's best for them, that doesn't stop you from wanted to talk to them though. As well as showing them love and interest. I know it can be very confusing, but it's how us humans are.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• ... There playing with your mind... and yes its working.

0|0
    0|0
  • leave them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mentally unstable? I don't know. Seems odd.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotions and the person, could need someone to talk to, i would say. β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•πŸ˜…πŸ˜Š

0|0
    0|0
  • they are indecisive

0|0
    0|0
  • their indecisive

0|0
    0|0
  • He still has feelings for you but is probably on the fence.

0|0
    0|0
  • they want you to wait for them so they have a backup in case they are ever alone

0|0
    0|0
  • not willing to let go.

0|0
    0|0
  • emotions... sometimes Bcz they miss u

0|0
    0|0
  • They're bored and want some attention. And they know you'll give it to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • because they can't afford you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Because they are holding you by a thread. It really all depends on the intentions. Do they want to be friends because your a good person, or it is because you dated them, had sex with them, and now they want sex on the table because currently they only know you sexually? Everything has to do with sex, when you are sexually active. This is why, if they are NOT good for you, block and delete their number. Leave them in the past where they belong. Even if it was just 5 minutes ago.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;