Why would he lie to me about these things?

My boyfriend and I recently broke up due to me not being able to trust him because of his lies. He lives 10 hours away and wants to get back together, but I said I wanted to wait until we felt like we had trust again. He told me a few days ago (after the breakup) that he was going on a friend's boat with people from his school for four hours and he wouldn't have signal. That is a lie because when I went on a boat with him days before to visit, I had signal. A few days after, he told me he was tired and going to bed. When I told him I wanted to call and talk he told me that his friend John was coming over so it wouldn't be a good time. John lives an hour away so he wouldn't have been going to sleep if he was expecting him. He then said his friend John decided they were going to a nearby bar and asked id he could call me when he was back. I told him to not worry about it and blocked his number so I could focus on my English classes. Why would someone lie to you over stuff like this?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously, he is finding time for you only when he is not preoccupied with the new girl.

"I said I wanted to wait until we felt like we had trust again." Have you seen enough to make your decision?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow he is an ass... lame excuse for a human.. he shouldn't of been lying about everything... You were right to block him just ignore him from now on and move on!

What Guys Said 2

• He didn't want to talk to you at the moment, but he still wants sex from you.

• he's trying to keep you as a side girl

What Girls Said 1

• Cheater cheater.