Would you stay with your wife if your next child wasn't yours but you were a happy family of 4 at that time?

dna proved the child isn't yours but she cheated one time

26

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the great conundrum. Should I stay or should I go. Ultimately only your heart can answer this. But I would consider balancing on a two sided scale the weight of a casual fuck and a baby 👶 and then the weight of your family broken up divorce and spending the rest of your time seeing your kids half the time or less and likely being raised by another step dad. I'm not suggesting you choose one or the other. I'm merely suggesting you weigh in the reality of both sides and what they mean in the long run. I feel for you because I've been there and know it's very very hard. You will know what you must do but take a little time to think before making rash decisions.
    I wish you the best. And hope whatever happens you will be happier for those decisions you make. 😔

• i have my kids right here she has the non bio and moved outta state maybe the karma police got to her or a guilty conscious but she told me all along he, s yours i kbew there was a 2 week window where infidelity might have occurred

• Things usually work out the way they are supposed too.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would leave for sure. I don't care how long the marriage was, if she cheated the marriage is done. It will be tough for the children sure. But, for me I couldn't live with myself or her knowing what she had done. You either get over it or leave. You shouldn't be expected to get over it. If it obstructs your view and belief, leave her. The children will be fine really at the end of the day. The woman cheated on me/you, so it's so obvious that you should leave. It's disappointing immensely, but I would leave.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• I would like to think that we could work our way past it but couldn't really say one way or the other until I get to that bridge.

• Yeah, that's over. Nothing can reverse that.

• big YES!!

• Most would be Noping

• The modern husband's dilemma. Leave the cheating whore and lose your house, your savings, half your future income and access to the children you think are yours. OR, be a meek little cuck and raise someone else's bastard spawn, but still get to raise your own children. This is why it's best to never marry in the first place.