I need advice on how to get over a long relationship?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• When my ex dumped me, I felt awful. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't eat. I couldn't do my homework.

The problem was that I kept thinking of all the good times we had together. Once I started to think of the bad times we had together, I started to feel a bit better. In the end, time helps the most, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Follow the same steps those dealing with grief follow, and go through them like a 12 step program,

• And now it's my turn to go through it gah. 12 steps to sanity

What Guys Said 3

• I feel you should enjoy your life in a right way. involve into things that keep you busy. May be games, lots of reading, good conversations and quality time with friends and family. Think what interests you achieve your passion. Do not think about your past and waste time. Keep yourself busy.

• You are still a kid.

• Coming from the 100 year old, lol. I was dumped at 16 and know how it feels. Teens go through a lot of stress as it is. Break ups are the worst at that age.

• plan to be married once more than dating dear.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!