How to deal with a breakup?

what things can you do to make you feel better about a breakup?

67

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything that fills your body and mind to better yourself. You be so involved you won't have time to think about him AND you'll feel proud of your accomplishment and more confident in yourself. It can be a new hobby, school or work project or gym workout. That's what I do and a work out will also have the added benefit of releasing endorphins which is a feel good drug in your brain further making you feel better. Good luck. 💟

What Guys Said 7

• workout, hang out with friends, focus on yourself (jobs, career, passions, hobbies) until you forget about it

• there are lots of things you can do and one of them is stop thinking about past and just focus on your future.. talk to friend and family... keep busy yourself in positive activities etc.

• first off it will be hard af of course (depending on how much u loved him) and time will heal everything in the meantime I guess u can find hobbies and activities to stop thinking about it distract yourself 👌

• Let yourself grieve, accept it, and move on.

• you can do onliy one thing...
    find someone else.. or you can spend time online

• rope...

• ask for my hoodies back... girls always take my hoodies it's not cool

What Girls Said 5

• Just get yourself busy in some activity.. hang out with friends.. and spend quality time with your family.. find an interesting work to do.. like playing games, watching television, painting etc or try to find someone with whom u feel happy..

• anti depressants

• Just drop contact and take it day by day.

• join a club, or a gym, go out a lot with friends, try to meet new people and get it out there that you are single and ready to mingle or you can just go on a "me" trip where you spend a lot of time on your own, journal and take long meditative walks.

• get busy. exercise or take a vacation and do some one night stand with other tourists.