Why did my ex block my new account?

So a few nights ago my sister mentions my ex whom I have not seen in 3 years and curious I decided to look him up on facebook. I couldn't find him unless i logged out of my account. The really weird part to this is, this is my NEW account. The old account i had was when i was with him. So I'm really curious why in the heck he blocked my brand new account when we have not seen or talked in 3 years? I never tried speaking to him on my new account. Could it be he has my email blocked and as soon as i signed up my new account i was automatically blocked?🤔 what do you think?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he regards his life as private from you and why shouldn't he given you were done three years ago and why are you even bothered?

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably saw your new account on suggested friends and blocked it because he wants nothing to do with you in his life. So he's just taking extra measures to keep it that way.

• Oh that makes sense. Thank you for not attacking me like the guys. That's simply all I wanted to know.

• No problem! I don't really understand the attacking either.

What Guys Said 2

• its your ex - why would you care?

• I don't care in curious. Why block me when i never even attempted to reach out to him? I'm not going to either. I just feel like he hasn't moved on if he bothered to block my new account.

• @ZSean I just made my account this past week lmao. That's how I know he took the time to look me up. Unless Facebook stores emails and I'm automatically blocked. THAT was my question.

• lol tbh seems like he moved on I don't know why you care so much about his motives if you find it strange or not

• maybe because he is done with you and finds no reason for contact

What Girls Said 1

• he doesn't want you to contact him in anyway