How would you feel if your boyfriend/girlfriend told you that he/she never loved you?

How would you feel? What would you do?

203

Most Helpful Girl

• well that would make me question everything that I felt and the time that I spent with that person. It is a very painful an agonizing process and I've been through that. And it takes time to recover from it. so now that I've been ghosted, I know better. My emotions will not be engaged.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• I would feel crushed and probably depressed for a while. I would break up with him because there's no point in having a one sided relationship.

• It would be devastating. I'd be crushed. But one day the pain would hurt less and you'll find somebody new. If this happened to you, I am so sorry, and I hope your healing goes well.

• Me no Im a loner

• Oh okay. I'm glad that you're not going through this but I hope you can find love someday because even through it all it's worth it 😀

• Its worth for me experiencing someones love for once

• "Well get the fuck out then."

• I think I would feel empty for a bit. It would be really hard to process because nothing in my relationship now would lead me to believe that could be true. I'd analyze our relationship and the things we did together and talked about and try to make sense of it and then eventually I'd hope to move on.

• Honestly I can't imagine someone truly loving me so I wouldn't be hurt or surprised. I would just move on and forget him quickly.

• Thats a little sad not gonna lie

• I'm not alone, I just cant' create a real bond with people. I can just talk about random things with them but when it begin to get personal I can't.

• Still watch it

• I'd wonder why they weren't honest about it

• Either they're lying or they're telling the truth, either way it's over and you move on.

• I'd be like "bitch you lying. I'm fucking amazing."

• Oh wow. I can't even imagine that happens. But, for sure, I'll be 110% hurting. And kind of.. don't want to see him again in my life.

• I would stare at them blankly for a few minutes (MINUTES, not moments!), then, "You... Are just kidding, right?"

• And he is like hahah... no

• Your sister

• "Fine... I wish you good luck with life ahead... Good bye." I'd mutter and leave without expecting a reply.

• Pour some hot boiling water on his face or probably slap him

• I would feel sad, but the pain will go away, and I will find someone else, eventually.

• I'm convinced my ex didn't love me. It doesn't hurt as much as him leaving me though.

• It's happened to me before. Multiple times. I wouldn't be shocked if it happened again.

• Terrible!

• It's happened to me before, he was all sweet and lovey one day and the next he texted me it was over cause he didn't love me anymore. It's a bitch move.

• I would be crushed. Only a serious asshole would do that to a person.

• Not in some cases

• Everyone makes mistakes ! Learn from it and move on :-) ;-) Go find that girl that gives you butterflies and makes you so nervous you forget your own name haaha xx

• I found her already

• I'd feel terrible and feel like they were lying to me.

• I would ask why he was with me then

What Guys Said 2

• Heartbreaking for sure but i will pull myself up very quickly and discuss why lol

• I'd say "oh well, fuck off then"

• Are you sure even if you had feelings for her?

• I'd probably be saying it out of anger if that was the case, its usually my go-to emotion