How would you feel if your boyfriend/girlfriend told you that he/she never loved you?

How would you feel? What would you do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be devastating. I'd be crushed. But one day the pain would hurt less and you'll find somebody new. If this happened to you, I am so sorry, and I hope your healing goes well.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Me no Im a loner

• Oh okay. I'm glad that you're not going through this but I hope you can find love someday because even through it all it's worth it 😀

• Its worth for me experiencing someones love for once

Most Helpful Guy

• Heartbreaking for sure but i will pull myself up very quickly and discuss why lol

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• I'd be like "bitch you lying. I'm fucking amazing."

1|2
    0|0
    • Not humble
      much self esteem
      woff

• It's happened to me before, he was all sweet and lovey one day and the next he texted me it was over cause he didn't love me anymore. It's a bitch move.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I would feel empty for a bit. It would be really hard to process because nothing in my relationship now would lead me to believe that could be true. I'd analyze our relationship and the things we did together and talked about and try to make sense of it and then eventually I'd hope to move on.

0|1
    0|0
  • well that would make me question everything that I felt and the time that I spent with that person. It is a very painful an agonizing process and I've been through that. And it takes time to recover from it. so now that I've been ghosted, I know better. My emotions will not be engaged.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh wow. I can't even imagine that happens. But, for sure, I'll be 110% hurting. And kind of.. don't want to see him again in my life.

0|1
    0|0
    • How can it hurt more than 100%?

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 2

Recommended myTakes