She broke up with me. What does she want from me?

She broke up with me more than 2 months ago. Went straight into no contact. Kept my distance. We see each other a lot as we go to the same gym.

anyways, she seems butt hurt about it. Always playing games. Friendly and cold all the time, tries to make me jealous by going out with someone else. Long story short, she is ALWAYS trying to get my attention. She uses her friends To try and grab my attention too.

on Tuesday, she was teasing me. Friday night, she looked at me quite a bit. She honestly has been doing a lot of things to get my attention.

what exactly does she want?

111

Most Helpful Girl

• she hasn't moved on and wants a reaction from you. do not feed her ego by reacting. work on you and let her regret why you no longer with her.