She broke up with me. What does she want from me?

She broke up with me more than 2 months ago. Went straight into no contact. Kept my distance. We see each other a lot as we go to the same gym.

anyways, she seems butt hurt about it. Always playing games. Friendly and cold all the time, tries to make me jealous by going out with someone else. Long story short, she is ALWAYS trying to get my attention. She uses her friends To try and grab my attention too.

on Tuesday, she was teasing me. Friday night, she looked at me quite a bit. She honestly has been doing a lot of things to get my attention.

what exactly does she want?

Most Helpful Girl

• she hasn't moved on and wants a reaction from you. do not feed her ego by reacting. work on you and let her regret why you no longer with her.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 11

• She wants to have the finally say about the breakup by getting a reaction out of you

• Does she? If looking at you in the gym "quite a bit" is one of your best example, then I am not convinced that it might not just be all in your head.

Thinking she dates other guys just to make you jealous is very ego-centric.

She broke up with you, so it would be stupid of her to make you jealous. no need for it.

• She's immature. Find another girlfriend and see how quickly she starts to beg at your feet. She doesn't sound like the type of girl worth your time though honestly.

• So find some sexy little maiden to come into the gym and pay you some attention and see what happens. You have an opportunity to take control of the situation here, which is what it appears she wants.
    Step up and ask, if you get denied then move on and consider yourself lucky.

• Ignore her and talk to other girls

• if you stop caring what she wants then you win... ignore her

• why are you in here asking that question you should be asking her if you still have feelings for her find out if she still has feeling for you you might be able to reunite relationship

• new gym time.

• just find another girl and makes her jealous too

• more attention

• It's all in your head.