Do you think ex still has feelings? What does it mean when an ex stares?

So I saw my ex at a concert for the first time in 2 months since the breakup and 1 month no contact. We dated for 8 months, and a lot went down. Didn't expect to bump into him, and as I was coming outt from the ladies room, he was staring at me for about seven seconds. I quicky glanced and looked away. The hurt is still there as I admittedly still have feelings for him, despite what happened between us. He came with his new girlfriend I suppose, and that made the hurt increase as I cried in the bathroom for a while. He was my first boyfriend ever. And I didn't want things to end, but he became rude, dishonest, and pressuring. He last told me he would keep his distance so he won't hurt me anymore. If he didn't care, then why stare at me for that long, especially with his new girl? He still kept on me on social media, but I blocked him on Twitter.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you care? He's an ex

What Girls Said 1

• You are over analyzing. He is over you, get over him.