Ever had suicidal thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Once or twice. It happened when I was dealing with serious depression. I couldn't find any reasons to love myself. I thought about driving really fast and crashing into something.

I realized I was really awesome at the perfect time. I also had a great friend to nudge me in the right direction.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people have had the concept cross their mind, but even the depressed and distraught in my opinion consider it SERIOUSLY. I only say that because being in the thick of emotion may make you think drastic things, but you have to mentally be so far gone to actually consider it on a serious level with possible intent.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I've thought about HOW I would do it if I had to. If you mean that, yes, I have. If you're curious, it would be a gunshot to the head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once, during that one depression. But once you beat the depression you're like, "I can't believe I had this thought, like why"

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a time where I sat there and contemplated whether I would commit suicide, whether I would actually remove myself from this world.

Don't think I ever would

0|0
    0|0
  • It floats around my head often, but I'll never do it. I just need to keep surviving and hope life gets better

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. I have voices in my head that drive me crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think most people had

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really depressive thoughts worse then suicide but not actually it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. A lot of times... but too much of a coward to actually do it

0|0
    0|0
  • I have at least 3 suicide attempts everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • I did take suicide but I survived

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I have but not recently thank god

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, lots of times

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but managed to think wise

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, not really. I just love to calculate the impact velocity for a jump from Beachy Head in East Sussex or the Golden Gate Bridge, figure out how to produce Sodium Thiopental in a laboratory, look up LD50 for various substances, etc. simply out of curiosity and boredom.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• yepp

1|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of times

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    As well as homicidal. Actually sadness makes me homicidal. Won't act on it though. I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thoughts - yes. I think a lot of people goes through it. But ever did something what I thought? no.

0|0
    0|0
  • During fights in a relationship and breakups. So yes, I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have. Even attempted it a few times. I still have the scars on my wirst from the first time I did it.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;