What is my husband thinking?

I want opinions from men. I have been with my husband for 13 years. Married for 7. He has always treated me respectfully, and has never called me names, or deprived me of anything. If I want to go somewhere, or buy something he has never had a problem with it. He'll call me beautiful on my worst days, and will go to the store without hesitation if I need something. But here's the thing. Every time we argue, he is really mean. We don't argue much, but when we do he will say really cruel things. Not about my image or anything like that. But an example would be " In all honesty, I never wanted to marry you. You have done nothing but ruin my life." The next day he will apologise because I'm a very relaxed person and I don't hold him back from anything. Then as soon as he gets home, he'll pick something random and argue about it. Calling me lazy etc. we have 4 kids. Our house is always clean, and food is always cooked. I'm not an argumentative person; but he will push me until I respond to his ignorance. Does he actually feel this way about me? Because the way he says it, and the look in his eyes is so serious.
What is my husband thinking?
Add Opinion