Boys so if you?

If you hurt a girl that loved you a loot can you ever move on from it? can you ever forget her? can you live without her? Will you be with her later? even when she still love you despite all the wrong goings?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• hah forget? you're kidding right? any decent man wouldn't forget such as myself I rejected this girl that I liked 4 years ago out of fear that my anger would hurt her not a day goes by when I don't regret that decision we would have been perfect together same sense of humor, same hobbies, similar taste in music and aspirations I wouldn't call it love because I don't know what love is but I definitely liked her a whole lot more than most of my other crushes and I always think what would have happened if I just risked it and said yes but I will never know now due to stupid short-sightedness

What Guys Said 6

• If I have no other choice, then yes, I will have to force myself to move on no matter how hard it is and how much it hurts.

If I hurt her, and if I truly loved her, then I would apologize and bend down on one knee to tell her how much I love her.

• Yes. I "moved on" from her. But I could never forget her. So when she came back I let her in and tried to make things work. They didn't work... I'm full of regrets, yet I'm happy I've learned many valuable lessons thanks to her.

• But did you hurt her?

• my question is diffrent my story is if the girl loved you a lot never hurt you was commited to you she did fight a bit but all for love let's say the guy commented sexy on another girls pics while in a relationship then she will be upset.. and let's say the guy hurt her and leave such a amazing loving girl so rare

• Everybody is replaceable. Blunt, but true.

• definitely very difficult to move on. If a guy truly loves her girl, he puts all efforts to win her heart again. he will give up once she gets married to someone. it hurts a lot and it takes years to heal. im sure

• If you hurt someone that badly, did you ever really love them?

• We always hurt the people closest to us in ways we may never even know. It's the price of being truly close. The classic Hedgehog's Dilemma

• of course.

• The only girl I really loved is the one person in my life that hurt me the most. Nobody ever came close to hurting me so much. Can I live without her? Barely. Can I live with her? No. Burning myself alive would be a more merciful ending than ever going back to her.

What Girls Said 0