Is it too early to give up on men?

I never had anything serious with a guy everytime I try it's something on their end. I am really tired of trying to date men and ready to throw my whole live life away to just be by myself. This guy I'm talking too has confused me and now I'm having mixed feelings about him. One min he is hot than cold and I don't know where I stand with him. I never pressured this guy into dating or being with me. I wasn't looking for a relationship when I met him. I was ok being friends with him. It's been over a month talking to him and now I'm losing interest in him because of lack of communication
+1 y
I am 29 and never had any luck dating men not even a date or anything lasting 6 months or longer
+1 y
I had feelings for this guy and met him every time this guy took me for granted and never told me his intentions
Is it too early to give up on men?
8
1