Is it too early to give up on men?

I never had anything serious with a guy everytime I try it's something on their end. I am really tired of trying to date men and ready to throw my whole live life away to just be by myself. This guy I'm talking too has confused me and now I'm having mixed feelings about him. One min he is hot than cold and I don't know where I stand with him. I never pressured this guy into dating or being with me. I wasn't looking for a relationship when I met him. I was ok being friends with him. It's been over a month talking to him and now I'm losing interest in him because of lack of communication

I am 29 and never had any luck dating men not even a date or anything lasting 6 months or longer
I had feelings for this guy and met him every time this guy took me for granted and never told me his intentions

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, most guys are only interested in women they feel they have a chance with either a relationship or at least sex. Since you showed no interest, he also lost interest and moved on.

• I did show interest I met this guy every meet and told him how I felt. He had commitment issues

• Ok, once you see he has some sort of issue, you write him off and move on. I think you spend too much time trying to force something to work when it clearly won't. This reduces your chances of success and makes it appear that dating is hopeless when that isn't true at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it is

What Guys Said 7

• Describe the average guy you date.

• maybe you just attract those kinda guys, better yourself and the quality of men that come to you will be higher as well

• Yeah

• Don't be prey, become the hunter

• And how many guys have you been with?

• darling if u wana go on a date I'll take you =) u never know

• Sure, blame your problems on everyone else.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!