LADIES, IF YOUR LYING IN BED ASKING YOURSELF. DO I DESERVE MORE! YOU DO :) ?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Not nessarally.

Here's a tip: nobody deserves anything.

Particularly not most of the entitled self-indulgent, egotistical, self-centred women of this generation.

• What do you think she was asking? I assumed she was wanting to know if ladies deserve more as in life. Sex has nothing to do with the way I responded to this question.

• @pinkzoesbb in no way did sex even cross my mind. Nor is there any sort of reference to it at all and my answer. I'm clearly speaking in general terms.

• Why so harsh over a simple question?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure do.

• Wow guy! Can we be friends? You seem like an awesome guy!

• Why would you assume sex was in question? What's wrong with you? Seriously you have some mental illness. My two words caused you to lash out using extreme hatred over "sure do". How do you function on a day to day basis? You're not a sane person. You need help.

What Guys Said 2

• So men don't though🤔

• I don't think this question was referring to sex. I assumed the asker was saying do I deserve better in life.

• your making it seem like women don't fuck over men too

• you're* yourselves*

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!