Seriously, what was it?

My ex and I were together for a year and 3 months, but I found out he's been cheating on me less than a month after our anniversary. Since the beginning, I was the one who usually pays for our food. He never got me anything for any occasion, not Christmas, not Valentine's. I would be sad, but maybe he would do something at least on our anniversary, I thought to myself. Anniversary came and still nothing. Not even a card. I gave him all my love and attention, cared for him and his well being, sent him sexy pics and vids, I would splurge on him and give him like 3 gifts worth $180 (I'm a student) even if there was no occasion. His type has always been a "thick" woman, and I'm skinny. But throughout our entire relationship, he'd always reassure me and tell me that that didn't matter to him. When I broke up with him, I asked him what was it I lacked, and he said nothing. He said it was just him being greedy.

He always talked about how he wanted me to be his last girl and that he really believed it was fate and shit. But with all that he lacked and all that I gave, I was the one who got fucked over and 1 month after the break up, he's already getting cozy with someone else. Honestly, if he thought all that and still cheated on me, then wasn't it something I did?
Seriously, what was it?
2
1