How to unlove someone I gave my everything to?

There was this guy and I fell deep in love with him instantaneously (he is extremely charming). Anyway, I was at his every whim. I cared for him like no other, I helped him with his work all the time (hours at a time. Once I even stayed to help him for 8hrs), I got him gifts to express my appreciation. I let him make all the decisions in everything. We had great conversations. He really seemed to appreciate it. Needless to say, I thought I was being amazing to him.

i recently asked him for help with something really important to me. He promised to help but I haven't heard back in almost a month.

I'm always there for him when he needs a helping hand, when he needs support. But when I need help with just one thing that's so important to me, he disappeared.

How do I unlove this person. I know I don't deserve this. I always put in more than I got out with him. It makes me cry every night.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Only time will help. But it does help. Break all contacts and let time do its job.

What Girls Said 1

• Only time will change these things

• It's been months:( how much longer can I take this pain. It's excruciating.