Why is my ex trying to make me jealous and want my attention?

My ex is playing games with me. She broke up with me 2 months ago. She has attempted to make me jealous, on a repetitive cycle always friendly and cold with me, and so on. There have been way more but there is too much to remember.

one that i found rather creepy, i think she used one of her friends to put all of us a an Instagram group chat with a couple other random girls. I was the only guy in the group chat. The post was a fitness post that nobody really commented on.

I see her quite a lot as we go to the same gym.

Last week Tuesday, she was teasing me. Friday, she kept staring at me.

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You know, if you really didn't like this behavior from her, you could easily shut all of this down, but it's pretty clear that the interest that you two have is at least somewhat mutual. If what she's doing is really bothering you, all you'd have to do is cut off contact but instead you seem to be very open to letting her stay close to you. In reality, I think you're the one who needs to decide what you want out of your relationship with her.