Anyone else have someone run away from the relationship?

I very recently was broken up with because my now ex got scared of her feelings/realized she wasn't ready for a serious relationship because I fell in love with her and told her that I love her. A a couple of days after I told she got so distant and weird and back and fourth then about 2 weeks after I told her she broke up with me. Then became really confusing and sent a lot of mixed signals. We talked about it a few times and it finally was "I'm just not ready for a serious relationship."
When her and I had met she had just gotten out of a 2 year relationship with a guy that cheated on her. She told me about it when we first met and told me how she didn't want to be in that relationship and was relieved when it ended.
She said I treated her the best she's ever been treated and would say how she's never felt like this for someone before and she sees a future with me.
I understand her not being ready. I do.
It just, it just hurts. She ran away from this and now she won't even talk to me.
I honestly thought she was the "one"
Her and I had this connection that was just, we've never had that with anyone before.

It hurts. I don't really know how to get over it yet.
1
1